Glencoe Paddleboard Hire
Want to go on your own adventure? If you are an experienced paddleboarder we’ve got everything you need for a self guided trip. Our hire sessions last 2 hours. We reckon it normally takes 1.5 hours to warm up and explore the islands plus you’ll have a little extra time to chill (or splash) out! We want everyone to have the best experience on the water so our team will share some top tips on the best spots to paddle that day.
We value safety on the water as our number one priority and will only rent equipment to people we know can stay safe. Before handing over gear we need to know that you can understand tides and weather, handle equipment safely and know self rescue techniques.
If you are not confident in tidal waters and in self rescue check out our guided sessions (even the most experienced paddlers have always enjoyed and learned something new with our guides).
What do I need to know?
- For experienced paddleboarders in open water
- £35 for 2 hours
- Ages 12+
- Children (under 16) must be accompanied by adult (1 adult for every 2 children min)
- Wear you swim gear under clothing for easy change
- Bring a towel and warm clothes for after
- Bring suncream, water and snack
- Red Paddle Co Ride Board
- Red Paddle Co Paddles
- Briefing and tips on the best spots
- Wetsuits if required
- Booties if required
What will I see?
- Glencoe from the water
- Loch Leven and its magical islands
- Plus if you’re lucky you may spot a seal or two