Loch Leven Voyager
Paddleboard Loch Leven, discover Glencoe and the magic of the water over a days journey. This journey takes you from the Ballachulish Bridge, passed Glencoe and into Kinlocheven with 14km paddling. We will use the winds and tide to help us along and to make sure we have enough time to discover Eileen Munde, take in the mountain views and simply soak in this incredible landscape. After this journey you will be ready for The Paddleboard Club, Hire or your own expeditions!
What do I need to know?
- £100 per person
- Ages 16+
- Previous paddleboard experience required;
- Ability to stand, paddle and turn the board
- Swim ability of 25m
- Moderate fitness (equivalent to a few hours walking)
- Wear you swim gear under clothing for easy change
- Bring a towel and warm clothes for after
- Bring suncream, water and snack
- Red Paddle Co Board and Paddle
- Visit to the Seafood Cafe (lunch not included – bring cash/card)
- Approx 5 Hours Guided Paddle
What will I learn?
- Refresher on paddleboard safety fundementals
- Improvements to paddle techniques
- How to plan a paddleboard adventure
- History and Environment of Glencoe
- Coaching Club
- Expedition Trips
- Hire/Equipment Purchase